THIS SEASON'S MUST HAVE BURTON GEAR
THIS SEASON'S MUST HAVE BURTON GEAR
The Big B always drops a fine offering of goods every season, and this one is no exception. Here is a selection of what we feel is the best of Burton this winter.
Step On System
- BASEPLATE: 30% Glass Filled Nylon with Toe Hook
- HEELCUP: 30% Glass Filled Nylon with Aluminum Heel Clip
- HI-BACK: Canted Nylon with Zero Lean and FLAD
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
The Burton ‘Step On’ system has come a long way from its 90’s compatriot the ‘Step In’ binding. This new and revolutionary system offers one of the most intuitive boot to binding connections available. It has three contact points with your boot, two by the toes and one at the heel. You simply step on the binding, and you are ready to go. At the bottom of the run - pull the quick release lever, and you are off walking for the gondola.
AVAILABLE IN SELECTED STORES ONLY
AK Swash Insulated Jacket
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric
- WARMTH: Engineered with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation [60G Front and Back Body] and mapped with Engineered Soft Taffeta and 20D Lightweight lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape Articulated Fit
- Chest Pocket Allows Access to Interior Dump Pocket and Pockets on Mid-Layers
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Internal Dump Pockets
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Swash Jacket is a badass trifecta of warmth, breathability and style.
It comes with a vest-like PrimaLoft® insulation zone that focuses warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move. This extra movement is great for cold days in the park especially if you are getting tech on some features. On warmer days the jacket works just as well. GORE-TEX® fabric allows hot air to escape keeping the sweat away for all-day comfort. Once you are finished riding, the clean looks and classical styling make for an easy transition to the pub.
Lexa Reflex Binding
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-ClickCUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad and B3 Gel
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
Loved by Pros and Ams, the Lexa is our best-selling women’s binding and this season’s incarnation looks to be better than ever. This all-terrain beast delivers pro-calibre control and support with the comfort of a (faux) fur slipper.
The Heel Hammock in the hi-back lives up to its name and cradles your boot. Team this up with the AutoCANT footbeds (that cushion heavy impacts and align your ankles and knees), and you are ready for some epic sessions.
Kilroy Custom Board
- PROFILE: CamberSHAPE
- SHAPE: DirectionalFLEX
- CORE: TwinCore: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- BASE: Sintered Triax™BASE
- EXTRAS: The Channel™, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride
Built for riding any and all terrain, the Burton Kilroy Custom is the evolution of the most trusted board in the game.
Just because it is labelled as ‘all-terrain’ doesn’t mean that this board is all stiffness and performance. It has been turned down a notch from the classic Custom giving it a little bit more flex and playfulness. However, when you want to blast a slope, it holds its own providing a confidence-inspiring, solid feel.
The fun, carve friendly shape performs well on the piste and in powder, giving you the lift you need when you need it. A great board, with sick graphics that is a whole lot of fun to ride.
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER: Life Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, and Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: NEW Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: 8
The boffins in Burton’s R&D lab have gone to town on the Ion, managing to squeeze in more tech than you will find in a Tesla. If you are a rider, who demands precise control over their board while not wanting to sacrifice comfort, you are in for a right treat.
One of the most impressive and beneficial features of the boot is the ‘Life Liner’. Now, this guy helps to minimise weight and wicks moisture away all while adapting to your foot’s shape and retaining support.
If you are planning on riding hard, all- season long then this boot will keep a smile on your face from days 1 to 100.
Free Thinker Snowboard
- BEND: CamberSHAPE: TwinFLEX: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
Expand your perspective with Danny Davis’ pro board the Free Thinker. This true twin, camber snowboard is packed full of pop and comes with impressive edge control enabling experienced riders to show the mountain who is boss.
Apart from the high-grade performance, the board comes with graphics form (legendary skater/artist Mark Gonzales) the Gonz for a truly creative experience on the snow.
“Some say a board is a canvas for art; our team riders like to call it "shredable art."
- bluesign® Approved Product
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Twill Weave Fabric Body with Polyester Plain Weave Printed Fabric at Sleeves, Hood, and Pockets [10,000MM, 5,000G] WARMTH: Living Lining™ Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves] and Stretch Woven Fabric
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Sleeve Vents
- Media/Goggle Pocketing
- Mesh Dump PocketFulltime Contour™ Hood
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider, the Eastfall will do you proud. Its easygoing classic fit gives you the room to express yourself on the mountain, and the understated styling means that it goes well with pretty much anything.
Inside the jacket, lightweight recycled insulation keeps you warm while the Living Lining makes sure you don’t overheat. You also get a powder skirt, phone pocket and plenty of other rider-driven features.