The large fit D1 is popular amongst snowboarders and freeskiers alike. It uses a clean and simple design, fits over optical glasses and has all the features you need to enjoy day-after-day on the mountain. Coming with two lenses so you’re covered for all the conditions you’re likely to face.
Lens: Lumalens Blue Ionized + Lumalens Amber
VLT: 23% (CAT 2) + 53% (CAT 1)
Lens Shape: Cylindrical
LUMALENS Blue Ionized – With a 23% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Amber – With a 53% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Small notches in the frame make them compatible with most prescription eyewear.
- The vented cylindrical double lens has a 200% Super Anti-fog coating to handle the grimmest of conditions.
- Lens venting along the top increases airflow to keep them mist free.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- 100% UV protection.