The NFX2 is consistently one of the most popular goggles amongst staff and Dragon team riders alike thanks to its clean, simple design and cylindrical lens. The twin-lens package covers you for all conditions you’re likely to encounter on the hill. This is the signature model for Danny Davis, one of the most stylish snowboarders in history.
Lens: Lumalens Silver Ionized + Lumalens Light Rose
VLT: 23% (CAT 2) + 66% (CAT 1)
Lens Shape: Cylindrical
LUMALENS Silver Ionized – With a 23% VLT this lens is suited to very bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Light Rose – With a 66% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy, heavily overcast, and darker conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The Swiftlock system uses two small integrated levers on the frame so you can quickly change lenses as conditions determine.
- Patented Frameless design allows for a larger lens to give a wider field of view.
- Optically correct injection moulded cylindrical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- The inner lens uses Dragons Super Anti-Fog coating to absorb moisture and provide superior clarity.
- Ionized hard coating on the main lens reduces glare from the sun/snow while both lenses are hydrophobic and oleophobic, repelling water and oil.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build up from and provides airflow to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.