Building on the success of their other high-end models, Dragon has used their best technologies to produce the PXV2. Frameless Design, Lumalens, Swiftlock and Panotech are just some of the features that make up this leading goggle. And coming with 2 lenses, you are set for whatever conditions the mountain will throw at you.
Lens: Lumalens Green Ionized + Lumalens Amber
VLT: 23% (CAT 2) + 54% (CAT 1)
Lens Shape: Panotech
LUMALENS Green Ionized – With a 23% VLT this lens is best suited for variable conditions, from overcast to sun. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Amber – With a 54% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Injection moulded Panotech lens has a toric curvature for increased peripheral vision.
- The dual lens has a 200% Super Anti-Fog coating for superior clarity.
- Swiftlock lens changing system is simple and quick to use so you can swap out your lens as conditions determine.
- The patented Frameless Design opens up the goggle for a maximum field of view.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build up from and provides airflow to the lens.
- Triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.