The NFX2 is consistently one of the most popular goggles amongst staff and Dragon team riders thanks to its clean, simple design. The Flaunt comes with two lenses to suit different light conditions and is designed to fit medium sized faces.
- Dragon’s Lumalens is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- The Swiftlock lens changing system is simple and quick to use so you can change them as conditions determine.
- The patented frameless design gives an exceptionally wide field of view and the optically correct cylindrical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- 200% Super Anti-fog coating to keep them mist free.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clean out and provides extra airflow through to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
Lumalens Pink Ionized - With a 60% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and heavily overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
Dark Smoke - With a 20% VLT this lens is suited for bright light, sunny conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- VLT: 60% + 20%
- Lens: Lumalens Pink Ionized + Dark Smoke
- Size: Medium