The X1 has true Dragon style and stands out with its patented Frameless Design and large spherical lens. The twin-lens package covers you for all conditions you are likely to encounter on the hill.
Lens: Lumalens Green Ionized + Lumalens Amber
VLT: 23% (CAT 2) + 54% (CAT 1)
Lens Shape: Spherical
LUMALENS Green Ionized – With a 23% VLT this lens is best suited for variable conditions, from overcast to sun. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Amber – With a 54% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Frameless Design and large lens offer a greater peripheral view.
- The optically correct vented spherical lens provides superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- 200% Super Anti-fog coating to keep them mist free.
- Armoured Venting is easy to clear any snow build up from and provides airflow to the lens.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.