The re-engineered Slam Short is guaranteed to be a hit with skiers and snowboarders. New low profile armour has been developed reducing overall weight and bulk whilst allowing the protection to be moulded to the shapes of the hip and buttocks. The Be-Cool base layer material ensures they remain comfortable and breathable throughout the day. This short offers unparalleled performance for those riders who know impacts are an inherent occurrence. Armour can be removed so the shorts can be washed.
Protection: 8mm removable Isolator1 armour that passes EN1621-1 safety standards. The shock absorbing material evenly slows down and disperses energy from impacts. Light weight, low in bulk and utilising Repeat Performance Technology.
- 8mm CE level 1 Isolator armour offers increased flexibility and comfort, yet with a slimline look
- Greater flexibility
- BeCool™ 4 channel base layer technology for increased breathability and wicking
- Heat activated 3D body moulding
- Ergonomic design
- Airflow control and humidity discharge
- Removable armour
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology)
- Machine washable (with armour removed)
- Draw cord waist fastener for superior fit and comfort
- Dri-M Technology