The Airbrake XL combines a smooth design and a larger fit frame with top end technical features. Best of all, the twin pack of premium lenses means you're set for all weather conditions and can enjoy your time on the mountain without having to worry about light conditions.
- - Uses Oakley's Prizm lens technology which has been specifically engineered to enhance visibility and contrast
- - Articulated outriggers and streamlined frame provide better helmet compatibility
- - The triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit
- - Swiftlock on the side of the goggle is easy to use making lens swaps simple and quick
Prizm Sapphire Iridium is suited for variable to sunny conditions; the Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow, whilst the rose tint increases definition in flatter light. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Prizm HI Pink is an optimum lens for snowy and cloudy days with a tint that increases depth perception and contrast on the mountain. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions; where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- VLT: 13% + 46%
- Lens: Prizm Sapphire Iridium + Prizm HI Pink Iridium
- Swiftlock Technology
- Triple-layer Face Foam
- Rigid Exoskeleton Frame
- F3 Anti-Fog Coating