Featuring a large spherical lens for an extended peripheral view, the Canopy mixes technical features with a clean design. Its popularity with customers and staff has continued to grow season after season and it's easy to see why. It offers a large, but not oversized, fit.
- - Uses Oakley's Prizm lens technology which has been specifically engineered to enhance visibility and contrast
- - The Dual Vented lens has an F3 Anti-fog coating to prevent moisture build up and keep your vision clear
- - The frame has discreet notches allowing compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- - Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit
- - Oakley's O Flow Arch technology lets you breathe with ease dissipating pressure across the bridge of the nose
Prizm Sapphire Iridium is suited for variable to sunny conditions; the Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow, whilst the rose tint increases definition in flatter light. Prizm technology blocks specific wavelengths of light whilst boosting others to provide maximum contrast and enhanced visibility. This greater clarity results in reduced reaction times and increased performance over a wide range of light conditions.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions; where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- VLT: 13%
- Lens: Prizm Sapphire Iridium
- O-Flow Arch
- Triple-Layer Face Foam
- Large Lens
- F3 Anti-Fog Coating