The Tupike Stove expertly balances cooking performance and carrying convenience. Made from high quality components, it has a stainless steel body, brass detailing and oak laths which protect against wear and tear.
With the Tupike cooking up a feast for friends and family is easy. The two burner gas stove features piezoelectric igniters for fuss-free lighting, dials provide flame control and wind shields ensure steady cooking. Suitable for use with large pots and pans, it also comes with a custom griddle plate that's perfect for grilling burgers.
Once it's time to pack up and go the Tupike Stove stows down neatly, for easy transportation and compact storage.
- Two burner gas stove
- Piezoelectric igniter for fuss-free lighting
- Durable stainless steel body, oak laths and brass detailing
- Oak laths protect stove from wear and tear
- Side wind shields ensure steady cooking
- Suitable for large pots and pans
- Removable pan supports and drip tray allow easy cleaning
- Collapsible legs, fold away under stove
- Includes custom griddle plate with a non-stick surface
- Griddle plate made from die-cast aluminium for good heat distribution
- Compact and portable design
- Compatible with most screw thread gas canisters or larger refillable canisters
- Boil time per 1 litre of water: 4:20 minutes
- Weight: 4.25kg
- Dimensions (packed): 8.2cm (H) x 29.5cm (W) x 47.5cm (L)