This high-performance feature-packed pant from Wearcolour’s Fusion collection has been designed to deliver the perfect balance of fit and function. Its 10K/10K articulated construction utilises the Bionic DWR Coated Pinetech 2 layer fabric to deliver a durable yet lightweight and comfortable pant that offers outstanding all-weather protection no matter what or where you ride.
Wearcolour Tilt Pant Features:
Pinetech is a high-performance shell with a highly breathable waterproof membrane. A laminated durable, lightweight and comfortable blend of quality fabric for ultimate protection.
- 10K Waterproof/10K Breathability
- Built for tough conditions.
This Fluorine-Free waterproofing process features a variety of weatherproofing and eco-friendly properties.
- Repels water and aqueous soiling substances
- Suitable for all fibre types
- Durable up to 20 wash cycles (40°C) with final ironing
- No oil repellency due to the fluorine-free formulation
- Not resistant to dry-cleaning
Fully Taped Seams
All the seams are covered with waterproof seam sealant tape that prevents water ingress through the needle holes where the two pieces of fabric are stitched together.
Allows the pant to flex without distorting the fabric and pulling up on the boot.
Mesh Lined Zippered Thigh Venting
The Mesh Lined Inner Thigh Zippered Vents allow you to disperse excess body heat.
- Hip Pockets with zipper closure
- Back Pockets
- Leg Pockets with Zipper Closure at the front of the leg
- Velcro adjustable straps at waist
- Snow Gaiter
- Reinforced Guards on inside of leg end