High performance Jean pant for all-conditions riding.
The Ballast pant combines classic jean style with the extreme weather protection of two-layer Gore-Tex, creating a high-performance pant that is perfect for riders who want to shred whatever the weather. Utilising Burton’s fully mapped Living Lining, not only does the Ballast Pant perform at the highest level, it also delivers a level of fit, comfort and mobility that ensures no matter how extreme the weather or the terrain, this is one pant that’s going to feel great all day.
Fit: Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Polyester 150D Plain Weave Fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside.
- GORE-TEX full seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design.
- Double Snap Front Closure with belt hoops.
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting; Crotch gusset for mobility.
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight.
- Elastic Cuffs
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth.