Some of the most reliable and durable skin glue ever made. Black Diamond Gold Label Adhesive can be used for touching up your skin glue and increasing their longevity.
- 82ml tube
- contains: 30% Xylene
Instructions for Use
1. Lay out dry skins. Remove any heavily soiled or damaged glue with hot hair dryer or heat gun and scraper.
2. Apply new adhesive sparingly. Spread evenly over desired area using a stiff piece of cardboard or scraper. Let cool and dry overnight or approximately 8 hours before folding or using skins.
R10 Flammable. / R38 Irritating to skin. / R20/21 Harmful if inhaled and in contact with skin.
S2 Keep out of reach of children. / S13 Keep away from food, beverages and animal feed. / S16 Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking. / S45 In case of accident or feeling unwell, call a doctor immediately (if possible, show this label.) / S51 Use only in a well-ventilated area. / S36/37 Wear protective gloves and protective clothing
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapor/spray.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor/physician if you fell unwell.
- Specific treatment (see label).
- Specific measures (see label).
- If skin irritation occurs: get medical advice/attention.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- In case of fire: use for extinction: CO2, powder or water spray.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.