Last updated: 30th Sep 2020
We are proud to announce that all our stores are now open as well as offering the ability to book an appointment with an in-store expert so you can be sure of one-on-one advice for your next adventure.
NOTE: You don’t have to book an appointment to visit our stores, the appointment service is available for your added convenience. Our teams are on hand to assist you and offer the same level of one to one service and advice without a booking.
Order Delivery: Due to high demand it may take longer than normal to get your order out to you. Rest assured we know how important it is for you to be back out on the trails and in the hills again and we will make every effort to dispatch your order as quickly as possible.
Please check individual shop pages for confirmed opening times.
Please note that the information on this page is liable to be changed in accordance with government policy. Please check back to ensure that advice is up to date.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders. This may lead to a slight increase in despatch time. This does not affect orders placed with Next Day Delivery. All of our couriers are continuing to deliver orders in the normal specified timeframe you choose when you check out. This includes international orders (at the time of writing). The only difference is that you will not be asked to sign for a delivery, but the driver will instead validate delivery through contactless means.
Individual couriers are taking their own steps, for example you can find Royal Mail's Coronavirus policy here.
We have re-opened selected shops in line with government guidelines. The shops currently open are:
- Bristol In-store appointments available
- Kensington High Street, London In-store appointments available
- The North Face, Westfield White City, London
- The North Face, Westfield Stratford, London
- The North Face, Covent Garden, London
- Covent Garden, London In-store appointments available
- Cambridge In-store appointments available
- Deansgate, Manchester In-store appointments available
- The North Face, Meadowhall
- The North Face, Chelmsford
- Chelmsford In-store appointments available
- Chester In-store appointments available
- Westfield Stratford In-store appointments available
- Liverpool In-store appointments available
- Aviemore In-store appointments available
- Fort William In-store appointments available
- Capel Curig
- Tamworth In-store appointments available
- Castleford In-store appointments available
- MIlton keynes In-store appointments available
- St Paul's In-store appointments available
- We will have Customer Service Hosts at our entrances to guide you through the new layout and answer any questions
- All shops will be deep cleaned before opening
- Each shop been risk assessed to minimise the chances of Covid-19 transmission
- Shops will be thoroughly cleaned daily and touch points sanitised regularly throughout the day
- We’ll be limiting the numbers of customers in to the shop at any one time in order to maintain social distancing
- Hand sanitiser will be available at entrances and tills.
- We’ll only be taking card or digital wallet payments for the time being, not cash
- Staff will be equipped with gloves and face coverings for close-to work, such as measuring feet
We are offering appointments in selected shops to give customers the chance to beat any queue and ensure they can receive the one-on-one expert advice they need for the next adventure! NOTE: You don’t have to book an appointment to visit our stores, the appointment service is available for your added convenience. Our teams are on hand to assist you and offer the same level of one to one service and advice without a booking.
The following shops are offering this service:
- Covent Garden, London Book Now
- Kensington High Street, London Book Now
- Bristol Book Now
- Cambridge Book Now
- Deansgate, Manchester Book Now
- Westfield Stratford Book Now
- Liverpool Book Now
- Aviemore Book Now
- Fort William Book Now
- Chelmsford Book Now
- Chester Book Now
- Tamworth Book Now
- Castleford Book Now
- Milton Keynes Book Now
- St Paul's Book Now
Yes! We are continuing to take orders through our website and over the phone as normal.
Ellis Brigham is committed to preventing the spread of Covid-19 and as a company we have taken the following steps in adherence to government advice:
- All staff have been given additional training to maintain a clean working environment and the highest levels of personal hygiene. This is being updated constantly as advice is developing all the time
- All warehouse, logistics and dispatch staff have access to antibacterial products and are using rubber gloves to handle inbound and outbound deliveries
- Where possible, staff are working remotely
Advice from Public Health England suggests that there is no current evidence that the virus can be transmitted via parcels.
We have extended our returns period to 30 days. Customers should contact us if they are unable to return a product during that period.
You can still return products through our head office, including those purchased in shops. Please see our Returns Page for how to return a product bought online.
Products can be returned to our head office, or to your nearest open shop (Please check here to see which shops are currently open) Package up your item safely for return in the post and include your contact details and your receipt.
You can download a prepaid Royal Mail label from this link www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/18 This costs £2.50 and will be deducted from the amount you are refunded.
Alternatively, you can send your order back to RETURNS, Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports, PO BOX 491, Salford M5 0AE. If you are returning your parcel from overseas or wish to use a courier, please contact our Customer Services team for more information.
Once we have your item back, we will get in touch with you via email, asking you to call us back and then issue a refund over the phone. If you have paid by cash, we will ask for your bank details to send the refund via bank transfer.
Please keep a copy of your proof of postage when you drop the item off in the Post Office.
We are reintroducing Click and Reserve as our phased reopening of shops continues.