Designed by Jeremy Jones and tested in the toughest conditions, the Jones Men’s MTN Surf Recycled Pants are built to withstand everything Mother Nature can throw their way. Hiking rails in the park, bootpacking in the sidecountry, or sniffing out pockets of powder, the MTN Surf pants can handle it all. Durability reigns supreme, with Jones reinforcing key areas with 2-layer ripstop fabric so you can properly put them through their paces. Battle the elements with a premium 20K waterproof membrane with PFC-free DWR outer fabric treatment, and stay snug with the insulated lining. The MTN Surf pants use a super comfy 4-way stretch fabric to offer increased freedom of movement and to alleviate the annoying rustle that’s often associated with hard shell outerwear. Staying warm and dry is the objective when you’re out in the mountains, and the Jones MTN Surf pants allow you to do just that.
- Two zipped thigh + one back pocket
- Adjustable waist with double snap front
- Side seam vents + powder gaiters
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Body-mapped 100% recycled 20K/20K fabric, 2L Ripstop on seat + knees, 2L Stretch on torso
- Relaxed fit for comfort and freedom of expression when riding
Reinforced inner cuff fabric