The 106QSx Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is the first model in O’Shea’s iStand-Up Paddleboard collection. Aimed at recreational riders, it’s the perfect choice for anyone who wants to get out on the water, without breaking the bank. Constructed using O’Sheas innovative Quad Stringer Technology which adds 2 stiffening stringers on both the top and base, the QSx delivers a level of rigidity that’s almost unheard of at this price point. With its slightly longer length and wider super stable platform, durable and hard-wearing construction, this stunning board lets you get out on the water quickly and easily. The QSx comes complete with highly durable 600D O’Shea board bag which lets you carry the board as a backpack, a 3 piece fully adjustable Alu Paddle, O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump, US Box Fin and Leash.
- 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high-end boards!
- Brightly coloured top and bottom. Be Safe, Be Seen!
- 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
- O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the std high volume pump supplied.
- The Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable Stand-Up Paddleboard platform for any given board size.
- Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
- O’Shea pro backpack supplied.
- Original reliable H3 Valve.
- RMS – Removable fin system.
- Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea
106QSx Length: 320cm Width: 83.82cm Volume: 290 Litres Colour: Red
Recommended Rider Weight = 120KG or Less