The Dragon D1 goggle has been part of the range for several years offering great value for money. This colourway is the signature model for Norwegian snowboarder Mikkel Bang, once known for his contest wins and now renowned for his backcountry skills which earned him a win at the prestigious Natural Selection Tour. The large fitting goggle has a cylindrical lens with small vents at the top to help the goggle ‘breath’ allowing warm, moist air to escape. As the frame is OTG compatible it is designed to fit over most prescription eyewear, and they come complete with a bonus clear lens, perfect for nighttime riding or very stormy conditions.
Lens: Lumalens Amber + Lumalens Clear
VLT: 53% (CAT 1) + 83% (CAT 0)
Lens Shape: Cylindrical
Lumalens Amber + Lumalens Clear - With a 53% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Lumalens Clear - With an 83% VLT this lens has no tint and is best suited for night-time and very heavy snow conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance
- Small notches in the frame make them compatible with most prescription eyewear
- Thermal-formed cylindrical double-layer lens uses Super Anti-fog coating on the inner lens to absorb moisture and keep vision clear
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic hard lens coating repels water and oil
- Triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit
- Silicone strap backing grips the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place
- Comes with 2 lenses and a microfibre lens cleaning bag
- 100% UV protection