Lens: Lumalens Green Ionized + Lumalens Amber
VLT: 23% + 54%
A staple in the Dragon range for many years, the Rogue offers both performance and value for money. This medium sized goggle comes complete with two lenses so you’re covered for all the different conditions the mountain throws your way.
- Dragon’s LUMALENS is engineered to optimise and improve visibility in all environments. It offers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast, precise depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for optimal performance.
- Optically correct injection moulded spherical lens offers superior clarity and eliminates distortion.
- Dual lens has a 200% Super Anti-Fog coating for maximum clarity.
- The triple-layer face foam with hypoallergenic micro fleece lining offers a snug yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Silicone strap backing grips to the outside of a helmet to keep goggles securely in place.
- 100% UV protection.
LUMALENS Green Ionized – With a 23% VLT this lens is best suited for variable conditions, from overcast to sun. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection. An Ionized finish is used which makes colours richer whilst reducing glare.
LUMALENS Amber – With a 54% VLT this lens is at its optimum in snowy and overcast conditions. The lens has a hydrophobic hard coating to repel water and give added protection.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT) refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: Lumalens Green Ionized + Lumalens Amber
- Frame: Split
- Optically Correct 6 Base Injected Spherical Lens
- Patented Frameless Design
- Triple Foam with Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
- Super Anti-Fog