The unmistakable look of the O Frame 2.0 XM is a throwback to Oakley’s DNA. Offering a medium fit with a large lens and streamlined frame design for an increased field of view. With only the necessary tech needed to keep you enjoying your day on the hill it keeps a simple look and the price down. Best of all, they now come with 2 High Impact lenses so you are covered for all conditions.
- Dual vented lens with F2 Anti-fog coating to keep fogging away.
- Flexible O Matter frame conforms to the shape of your face.
- Triple-layer polar fleece foam creates a solid yet comfortable/dry fit.
- Discreet notches in the frame make them compatible with most prescription eyewear.
High Intensity Yellow Iridium is an optimum lens for snowy and cloudy days with a tint that increases depth perception and contrast on the mountain. The Iridium coating reduces glare from sunlight reflecting off the snow.
Dark Grey is suited for bright and sunny conditions, with a dark tint that blocks a high percentage of light.
Visual Light Transmission, VLT, refers to the amount of light that penetrates a lens. A low percentage means less light passes through and a higher percentage lets an increased amount of light through. A lens with a lower VLT rating is better for bright conditions, where as one with a higher VLT is more suited for overcast and snowy days.
- Lens: High Intensity Yellow Iridium + Dark Grey
- VLT: 80% + 10%
- Size: Medium