The Smith Blazer is one of the best-priced goggles around and is full of tech to help you see clearly in the mountains. Best suited to medium-sized faces, it uses a slim frame design and wide cylindrical lens to provide maximum vision. The cylindrical Carbonic-x lens is impact resistant and has an anti-fog treatment and ventilation channels which helps to keep them clear even on the roughest of days. Silicone backing on the strap grips to helmet surfaces to keep them securely in place and is fully size adjustable. DriWix 2-layer foam works to wick moisture away from the face as well as create a snug fit. Lastly, the goggle is OTG compatible, designed to fit over most prescription eyewear.
Lens: Igniter Mirror
VLT: 35% (CAT 2)
Lens Shape: Cylindrical
Igniter Mirror - With a 35% VLT this lens is very versatile and suitable for a wide range of light conditions with a tint that reduces eye fatigue while enhancing contrast and depth perception.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens is distortion-free and impact resistant
- Built-in Airflow technology provides lens ventilation
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens manages moisture for reduced fogging
- Responsive Fit design allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of your face
- Dual slide-adjustable strap
- Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap keeps goggles securely in place
- 2-layer DriWix face foam is comfortable and dry while adding a solid fit
- Over The Glasses compatible for use with most prescription eyewear
- Includes a microfibre lens cleaning bag